Thursday, June 13, 2024

06.13.2024 Pinkfresh Studio Challenge - JUNE

 Gradients is the current Pinkfresh Studio Challenge.  The colors I selected were perfect to coordinate with my newest Pinkfresh Studio Stamp Bundle WONDERFUL IN EVERY WAY


Decided to use PURPLES for the challenge.  Inspired by my Clematis thats growing  BONKERS





















 Pinkfresh Studio Supplies:


- Stamps:WONDERFUL IN EVERY WAY  Stamps, 
Stencil, Dies
- Glitter Drops: Champagne, Amethyst



-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I can also be found on the 
with my Top it Off Tuesday Feature!
Here are the 2024 Dates!

=======================================
Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
Share Kindness & Love!

Claudia said...

Awesome card, Kimberley. Love your clematis, mine isn’t blooming yet.

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card in those colors. The flowers on your card are as pretty as your real ones. TFS

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.