Tuesday, October 15, 2024

10.15.2024 Mama Elephant New Release STAMPEDE - October

 Mama Elephant October Release STAMPEDE 

Hop on all the Instagram HOPS for a Prize!

( do not comment here )

Yes, you heard right, Mama Elephant is celebrating with an Instagram Hop for a Prize Package!

Here is a look at the New release That will be highlighted all this week as well!



I can't believe I was also chosen to help Celebrate!!!  I am over the moon to be able to join in to celebrate!
Yay!!


I’m featuring Mama Elephant’s New Release:
 ❄️ Fa La Llama Stamp Set & Creative Cuts
 ❄️ Stitched Flurries Cover Creative Cuts
 ❄️ Paola’s Merry Wishes Stamp Set
Previous Release:
- Silhouette Snow Trees Creative Cuts
- Wavy Borders Creative Cuts



Totally Adorable!

  @MamaElephant will pick 1 random winner from the collective Design Team Stampede posts (winner will be notified in the winner’s comment on Instagram, Facebook or YouTube) to win a prize pack! Open to US and International entries (Winner pays for shipping).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I can also be found on the 
with my Top it Off Tuesday Feature!
Here are the 2024 Dates!

=======================================
Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!
Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
Share Kindness & Love!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.