Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Ouch the Brightness! Fusion Challenge

Ouch the Brightness!  Fusion Challenge
 
My first go at the Fusion Challenge....This challenge intimidates me..
How do you like it?
I think I am confused enough picking one sketch..
So I will walk softly and see where it takes me.
 
Whoooah this card is bright
Ouch hurts my eyes!!!!
 
It is hideous.  Oh well, ha I posted it anyways....
Eeekk (Why?)
 
 
Supplies: Stamp Rubber Soul designed by Gretchen Ehrsam,
Recollections Birds
Ink: Memento London Fog
Paper: FancyPants Park Bench Paper Pad
Copics: Sand, Light Orange, Flesh, Buttercup Yellow,
Cool Gray, Pale Sepia, Yellowish Beige, Cool Gray, Cerise, Pink
Twine: WeRMemory Keepers Sew Easy Floss
 
 
 

7 comments:

MichelleZ said...

This is NOT hideous! It's adorable!
I know what you mean about being intimidated. Me too. Weird, isn't it? But you keep playing and show off your awesome stamping skills. I'm voting for this one. :)

~amy~ said...

Oh well I love color!!!! I love how you were inspired!!!!! That's a whole lot of fussy cutting! Thanks for playing with us at Fusion:

Lyndal said...

LOVE it Kimberley - FAB cup stacks & love that you added the two birdies as well!
So glad you joined in the fun experimenting @ FUSION - hope to see you again soon :)

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Love the bright colours on the grey!

cm said...

I think your card is bright and cheery! Love 'stacked' cups and saucers as images, so I think this isn't an "ouch" at all! Eye-candy!
Have a great day - and for your comments on my blog: THANK YOU! You're a gem!
c

The Crafty Laydee said...

Noooo Kimberly-your card is so not hideous ! :) We are so critical of ourselves arn't we ? This is a fun,bright card-i played for the first time last time over at Fusion too(but wasn't brave enough to combine the two so just used the lovely sketch for my card)
Nessa xx

Darnell J Knauss said...

Stop already! This is a right-on CASE of the colors, Kimberly, and the little teacups AND that cute little birdie! You did good, girl!!