Saturday, June 15, 2013

A Card to Brighten her Day! A Card for Maddy

 
AMuse and Studio Calico Brightens my day!
 
I love the Studio Calico paper with the little dogs all with the speech bubbles.
I imagine a bright summer day with little conversations
here to there between the dogs in a dog park.
AMuse speech bubbles are so perfect for this card.
 
I think Maddy would like to have such a bright card!
 
Supplies:
Stamp and Die Set AMuse Studio What's Up? Set
Ink: Versamark Ocean Depth, Memento Tangelo
American Crafts Remarks Rub on (Inside Sentiments)
Studio Calico Hey There Papers
Basic Grey Knee High Background Paper
Papercrafts Ocean Blue Cardstock
 
Peekaboo inside:
Posting to: CARDS for Maddy
 
Kara Lynne said...

So fun for Maddy! I love the inside of your card, I always neglect that space.

Linda Suarez said...

Great card! Love the bright colors! Thanks for joining us at the A Muse Studio Challenge!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.