Friday, June 7, 2013

Thanks: The Play Date Cafe

Thanks: The Play Date Café
 
More artsy, more punk, more modern.
[It is about time!]
 
I fell for this stamp the moment I saw it, and when I saw this color combo
at
The Play Date Café,
I knew it was perfect for it.
 
Supplies:
Stamps: (Background Dots) Josephinekimberling for Impress
Sentiment: AMuse Thanks Oval
Main Image: (woman) Dina Wakley for Stampington
Tim Holtz Grunge Cirque
Ink: Hero Arts Neon Blue, Fresh Ink Fuscia,
Versamagic Niagra Mist, Brilliance Graphite Black
Sequins, Black Enamel dots
Copic: Warm Gray
 
 

Shannon J said...

Love the look of this just so much! Grungy and punk - I'm so drawn to it, even though I am anything but!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

This is a fabulous card for this color combo, so cool and edgy!

~amy~ said...

Looks fabulous...you are able to rock so many different styles!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

What a great take on the color story and I love your card! Thanks for playing along with us at PDCC this week!

Rachel said...

oh this is awesome! and YES the colors are perfection for those stamps! Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.