Friday, June 7, 2013

Thanks: The Play Date Cafe

Thanks: The Play Date Café
 
More artsy, more punk, more modern.
[It is about time!]
 
I fell for this stamp the moment I saw it, and when I saw this color combo
at
The Play Date Café,
I knew it was perfect for it.
 
Supplies:
Stamps: (Background Dots) Josephinekimberling for Impress
Sentiment: AMuse Thanks Oval
Main Image: (woman) Dina Wakley for Stampington
Tim Holtz Grunge Cirque
Ink: Hero Arts Neon Blue, Fresh Ink Fuscia,
Versamagic Niagra Mist, Brilliance Graphite Black
Sequins, Black Enamel dots
Copic: Warm Gray
 
 

5 comments:

Shannon J said...

Love the look of this just so much! Grungy and punk - I'm so drawn to it, even though I am anything but!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

This is a fabulous card for this color combo, so cool and edgy!

~amy~ said...

Looks fabulous...you are able to rock so many different styles!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

What a great take on the color story and I love your card! Thanks for playing along with us at PDCC this week!

Rachel W K said...

oh this is awesome! and YES the colors are perfection for those stamps! Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com