Thursday, April 24, 2014

FUSION April 24th


This FUSION

Chevrons, Rainbow colors, FABBY!
I went high color, and lots of FUN!

I had been trolling  searching the internet for some cute stamps, 
when I came across this artist on Etsy


How will this Sketch and Photo
inspire you?


Tara Wakefield Stacked
Fiscars sentiment



How to play:
1. Play with just the sketch challenge.
2. Play with just the inspiration photo challenge.
3. Or you can create FUSION by combining BOTH challenges into one card.
4. Use the challenge graphic and link back to Fusion in your post.
5. Please read the other considerations on the Our Rules Page before playing along.

And the Fusion Design Team that starts the ball rolling!
Check out their Creations and leave the love!
(Just a little love goes a long way!)
Betty J
Cathy Weber 
Dannielle Robeson
Deepti
Julia Aston
Katie Brooks
Kelly Griglione
Kimberly Wiener ------You are Here!!
Sindhu
Stephanie Severin


 I hope that you enjoyed my cards all of the DT creations, and that you in turn will add to the FUSION Gallery!
Remember, you have 2 weeks to revel in inspiration and add your wonderful creation!!!
See you there.

And if you can, when you check out other cards, 
DT or players, 
please leave a little lovin hello! 
It means more than you know
 to brighten a day!
========================================= 

Tara Wakefield on 
Etsy $11.50 USD ships from UTAH
Totes Adorbs Huh??!
(find it here)
  



Also Posting to: Kis Bright Spark!





Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
----------------
Somdeepa Das said...

Oh, this card just SPELLS awesome! and I just LOVE the stamp!

Irish Cherokee said...

A fun and colorful card Kimberly. Like bunches.

~amy~ said...

okay, way too cute! Love those animals!

Radhika said...

Wow!! lovely card ..love the rhino panda birdie :D

Jen W. said...

That is a seriously cute image and I love the paper you used with it!

Tracey McNeely said...

Kimberly this is just awesome, your design is so cool!

Julia Aston said...

Oh my gosh - what a cute image! love that set - and you've colored it so wonderfully Kimberly!

Joni Andaya said...

So Adorable Kimberly love all the amazing colors!!!

Joni Andaya said...

Congratulations girl! You are the winner of the $10 Giveaway discount for Waffle Flower. Please email me at jonininaandaya@gmail.com, so I can email you the code. Thank you so much :)

Michelle said...

Kimberly! I really don't need to be shown NEW cute stamps! LOL! This card is absolutely gorgeous!

Deepti said...

This is so stunning !! I sure so love the cute images from this set and u colored them perfectly :)

Lyndal said...

SUPER gorgeous stamps Kimberley - perfect colouring! So glad you joined in the fun @ Keep It Simple :)

Lyndal said...

SUPER gorgeous stamps Kimberley - perfect colouring! So glad you joined in the fun @ Keep It Simple :)

Monika Reeck said...

cuutee little Critter and lovely coloring them too...nice chevron background...sweet cute card...hugs from far, Monika

Katie Ann Brooks said...

cute, cute, cute! I love it!

Nance said...

First, thank you for choosing my card as your pick for last week's challenge! I'm so honored! Now, I love your card here. That is one adorable image! I've never heard of Tara. Definitely will check her out! As you have seen, I love bright and cheery too. Have a wonderful weekend! Nance

Dotty Jo said...

Love those little cuties! Jo x

cm said...

Totally adorbs? No kidding!! You've work smile-making magic with these little stamps. Cutie-patootie x a zillion! Hugs~c

Susie W. said...

So sweet!!! Love your choice of bright & happy colors!
Thank you for joining us at Seize The Birthday. :)

shirley-bee said...

Love this vibrant card, Kimberly, and those images are soooo cute! Thanks so much for playing along at Seize The Birthday!

Barb Ghig said...

Oh my gosh, Kimberly...this card is absolutely adorable! Love your coloring and choice of fun colors...thanks for making me smile!

tara said...

I'm so flattered!! Your card is adorable and thank you so much for linking to my store :) Much much gratitude to you.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.