Sunday, November 16, 2014

AAA Cards November Challenge!



HELLO!

I am joining AAA Cards to Kick off the 
Thanksgiving CAS Challenge!

Here is the Awesome Image Cue!
I hope you can join in 





Supplies:
Close to My Heart  - Thankful Sentiment, Count your Blessings
Close to My Heart Ink: Canary
Lil Inkers Stitched Rectangles
Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics
----------------------------
JOIN the challenge
(HERE)



The AWESOME AAA Cards 
Design Team








Guest Designer Thanksgiving Challenge - Kimberly Wiener


Also joining in the Challenge for :


==========================================================

Thanks for coming by my blog!
--------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

-----------------
Where I buy Stampin' Up!
(HERE)
Where I buy Close to My Heart!
(HERE)


11 comments:

Marilyn said...

Wow... this is gorgeous. I like the CAS nature of it and it's a fab card!

Deepti said...

This is beautiful :) love the yellow and white, gives such a soft look. Congrats on ur GD spot !

~amy~ said...

Yay YOU!
This is awesome...love your stamping!

!neke said...

Love the stamping and your choice of colors !

cm said...

Cheering at seeing you over at AAA cards, and with a fabulous card, to boot. How cute are those pumpkins! Only immensely! And check it out: I'm on time with my comment! Yayy!!!
Hugs~c

Laura Norris said...

What a great card! Your pumpkins are wonderful. Congrats on the Guest spot!

Manuela said...

lovely cas card, the pumpkins and your stamping are wonderful!

Julia said...

LOL - wish you got your Stampin' Up! from me! Seriously - your card is just gorgeous. Love, love, love it! So glad you're a guest designer with AAA this week. You ROCK!

Ann Schach said...

A clean and perfect fall thank you card! Thanks for sharing at The Paper Players!

Victoria Lavender said...

hi Kimberly, this is such a wonderful and bright card! Thanks so much for being with us for this challenge and the fun. Hugs, Victoria

Claire Creates Cards said...

Kimberly, the yellow is gorgeous on the white! I love this pumpkin stamp! Clean and elegant! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX