Tuesday, November 25, 2014

CASology - #123: Eat!


Welcome to CASology this week! 
Another week of inspiration to get you going on that creative flow of card making!

This time is it EAT!
It can be Christmas or any sweet cupcake birthday as well!
Anything you can dream up.. So what will it be?

I have seen so many lovely, innovative, and creative CAS
cards...linking up at CASology...it is so hard to choose every week...but I am LOVING it!


WOW you have made it so, 
so HARD to select
HM's I want to select you all!!!!
I really TRULY find it so hard. 

I went with a holiday invite in cool blues.
Fun with inlaid die cutting and dies!

So what do you have this week??
I'd really love to see it!

I sure hope that you are INSPIRED to join along!
(HERE)

Sponsor:  Add a Little Dazzle



Echo Park Dies
SU Coastal Cabana Cardstock
PTI




Check out the DT Inspirations and our 
Wonderful Guest Designer!

Guest Designer:  Coni









Kimberly Wiener --you are here




====================================================
Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!
--------------------------------------

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

-----------------
Where I buy Stampin' Up!

(HERE)

Meghan said...

Fabulous technique [inlaid die cutting] and a super creative take on the cue card!!

Barb Ghig said...

Love your take on the Cue Card, Kimberly! You set a beautiful 'Table', and your embossing is gorgeous!

I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Ardyth said...

So clever! Love that there's no food here, but the message is crystal clear!

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Fabulous card!

Warm hugs
Maarit

Kristie Goulet said...

Awesome card! Perfect for the cue word!

Melissa said...

Beautiful, elegant and, oh, so very clever!!! ;)

Tenia Nelson said...

GORGEOUS!!

Shelly said...

Your card is FABULOUS!!! Love it! Have a Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Laura Norris said...

Wonderful card today for the cue card EAT! The place setting is just perfect! And thanks so much for choosing my card for a HM last week! You made my day, my friend! Are you going to be at Amy's on Saturday?

Hussena said...

Fabulous card !! ..Love the inlaid die cutting and stamping you have done !

Gillian R said...

This is so fab Kimberley, love the flourish you added to the cutlery

~amy~ said...

perfect.
gah, I just love coastal cabana.

Anonymous said...

Love the cool hues and love this card! Those die-cut utensils are divine! Make such an awesome statement!

Judy1223 said...

OK, Kimberly, this is a seriously brilliant invitation! Gorgeous!!!

Monika Reeck said...

I adore your concept Kimberly..and I am inspired this time really with your card..as I have that fork and spoon stamp yes I dont have die cute paper like this and I adore your color combo ....really lovely invitation card...
If you have 2-3 minutes time would you mind to visiting my EAT card..i will be soo happy if you are there and leaving me some love too..
big hugs, Monika

Joyce said...

This is fantastic. What an incredibly elegant place setting you created. I would love to have a dining room that would go with it.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.