Tuesday, April 21, 2015

CASology: Ombre!


Yay !
We are back....
Another CASology Tuesday

We have a cool Cue 
for you all!

Someone's birthday is next
week..

I can't wait to see what you will create!


JOIN US (HERE)


Sponsor:  Avery Elle


Guest Designer :   Vicki




If you want to recreate this FUN card, 
Here are the sets!

           

==========================================

A secret love of mine.....coffee mugs.. 
I don't buy them.
If I did I would have cupboards FULL..
Every once in awhile I find some while I am out
and about in a store and
I take snapshots of inspirational ones.
Ones that may trigger a thought
for a card design...
Here are a few from my ombre collection.....
Cool huh.....






==============================================

Also be sure to visit the rest of the team too!










Kimberly Wiener --you are here





====================================================



Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
-------------------
Deepti said...

This is so creative !

*Vicki* said...

Such a fun design with the numbered balloons!! Love how you've incorporated the sentiment into the strings! :) Awesome coffee mugs!!

Joyce said...

Wonderful balloons/numbers. Love how you sentiment is on the balloon string. I did this over the weekend for another challenge. We think the same way.

Nora Noll said...

Ohhh!! I LOVE your take on this challenge. Your number balloons are fabulous!!!

Irish Cherokee said...

Very creative. Number baloons. NICE. Love it.

Hugs and Blessings
Jim

Anonymous said...

Kimberly! My daughter and I love your card! It is so fun and beautifully CAS! Now we want the Avery Elle dies! Oh my!

~amy~ said...

So fun, love your card!
Great inspirational mugs!

Carole Dion said...

Very nice card!!

Anonymous said...

A great CAS card!!

Chrissie said...

Simply SUPER!
I love these special balloons!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

I do like those balloons a lot!

Love and hugs
Maarit

Pam said...

Love this card! I have those balloons. So fun!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kimberly!! I love your two balloons. How cute are they? I love the light to dark look. Very creative. I love where your inspiration comes from.

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Love, love, love your balloons Kimberley - they are simply delicious.
A super duper CAS card and it works brilliantly in our challenge.
Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More

Susan said...

I definitely NEED to order those number balloons! So incredibly cute!

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet birthday card...and I love those coffee mugs! So fun and what a great source of inspiration.

Jen W. said...

This is brilliant! Gorgeous ombre inking and your sentiment is so CLEVER!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

That card rocks - seriously!

Anne said...

Terrific balloons card!
Thank you for joining us at Less is More
Anne
Less is More

Anonymous said...

This is my fave of the week! I actually went in search of these dies after seeing you card! Yes! Me! I think a lot of people did, because these dies have sold out at AE!! Thanks to you, I think-LOL! Nice work!xx

Judy1223 said...

Kimberly, I adore those ombre balloons...that card could be for me (in December)! Sweet! Fun!

francesca said...

amazing CAS card!! :)

Deborah Frings said...

Brilliant! I really like the ombre effect on the number balloons and the curly sentiment tails. Great work. Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room!

Louise van Vuren said...

Clever! This card really stands out. Must say I love CAS and this is perfection..it's all in the design, as they say. Thanks for sharing at The Male Room
Louise xx

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.