Monday, April 20, 2015

The Challenge #31 - { April 20 } - INSPIRATION



Welcome to The Challenge!!!
I LOVE your enthusiasm!

We have a SUPER image this week for you!
I took it as iconic and came back with 
another iconic vision.

I will be sending this off to my little sister.
She is taking electricians exams and 
so far....she passing with
flying colors!
So proud she is going for her dreams!


My Glimpse!


Here is the challenge inspiration!
This image 
Made me think iconic and so I
used this Digital image from 
And created my own card version of the 
Rosisethe Riveter poster art.



Welcome to The Challenge! 
We are excited to announce some fun changes!

  1. We will be posting weekly!
  2. We have a different styled challenge each week!
This is the 3rd week of the month and we have an Inspiration Challenge for you! Have a look at the photo below and create a project based on the photo. 

Be inspired by: The Colours, The Theme, The Objects in the Photo or anything else that inspires you about the photo.






I sure hope this looks 3-D !!

I layered this a few times, using large foam squares in
some places and smaller in some areas.
If anyone can tell me the name of this layering technique, 
that would be AWESOME!!!



======================================================






Kim Heggins

------------------of course me too!!!------------



Lesley Croghan  - Creator Extroardinaire!



Nance Salkeld



Please join us!!!!

The Challenge!
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
===========



Vicki Dutcher said...

Well this is the perfect inspired card! Great paper pieced shirt and scarf!

Dotty Jo said...

Totally fabulous! And what a great choice of patterned paper - a totally awesome make, Jo x

Brandi said...

Awesome!

I Card Everyone said...

I had to run over to tell you that I couldn't wait for this post to hit so I could tell you how much I love your card.. now I love it even more having heard the back-story! Fantastic card, Kimberly!
=] Michele

Leslie Germain said...

I just LOVE this card!!!!

Lesley said...

This card is amazing, Kimberly. It is absolutely perfect for this challenge! I love it.

Pam said...

What an awesome card! Brilliant.

SD pooja said...

What a brilliant card !

OH Babs said...

I love it. One of my Favorite Kimberly cards.

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous card...love your amazing image!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.