Saturday, January 28, 2017

Christmas Cards ALL Year!


Christmas Cards ALL year!

My goal is to make 3+ a week!
I just got the NEW Winnie & Walter sweet Evelyn T designs stamps in my hot little hands!  Once I saw the birdie on the CAS(E) this sketch card challenge blog, I said, wow, I think it is time!! They are so sweet that I had to ink them right away!


The light Mauves, Mint Blue, and baby blues are 
colors from the Color Throwdown!













Every time I make a card..
. I am making 3!!




Happy Owlidays with Evelin T Designs




preview-stamplorations-bejolly



=======================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!
--------------------------------------
Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
----------------

Leigh Penner said...

Super cute take on the sketch, Kimberly!

Lori said...

Adorable! Love the embossed panel and the softly colored sky. Such a sweet holiday design! Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

Diane Jaquay said...

Super adorable card, Kimberly, love the design and unique colors!

Mac Mable said...

Great idea to do the 3 cards. What delicate and pretty colours. Fun card and great take on the sketch x

Dotty Jo said...

Great card(s)! I love your colouring style and that sweet birdie set may just have to wing it's way onto my wishlist! Jo x

Kim Heggins said...

So sweet...love your jolly bird!

Broni said...

Just adorable! Love that sentiment! Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

Lisa Elton said...

This is darling, what sweet colors!

Kelly Griglione said...

Hey Kimberly! So excited you got the Happy Owlidays set from w&w ...Evelin did such a great job on those darling birdies. LOVE your free coloring of the birds, especially leaving the breast white. They look so artsy! And pink and mint are fabulous for Christmas cards. I've been making multiples of cards too, especially if they come together quickly, while all my supplies are out. It's really not that bad. Glad to hear you're doing the same! You are the main person I missed seeing at CHA this year ... it goes by so quickly, and then everyone is gone. Hopefully next year!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

love this K!

donna mikasa said...

Super cute take on the sketch, Kimberly! Love this x 3!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.