Wednesday, February 1, 2017

The Heart Desires Challenge #9


Looooooooooooooooooooove
 all the STITCH
Goodness!!  Gingham, 
LOVELY spring colors!


JOIN in the Awesome inspiration, 
in this weeks 
The Heart Desires Challenge!!



LOVE the sweet PINKFRESH images!!!

Image may contain: indoor








Pinkfresh Studio Sweet Songs Stamps



========================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!
--------------------------------------
Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
----------------

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

So fun, love that set and your card is over the top SWEET.

Happy Dance said...

Oh Miss Kimberly! This is absolutely darling! I love those sweet patterned papers you've paired with these wonderful images. That little girl is so cute! What a wonderful card. Just love it!! Bev

Nora N. said...

This is ADORABLE!!!! I love the pretty papers you used behind that fabulously colored image. GREAT design!!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh how I LOVE this inspiration photo!! And your card has me quite smitten!!

Leslie said...

How sweet!! Love the image!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

sooooooooooooooooo cute! Love this sweet image and such a great layout!

Diane Jaquay said...

Such an adorable card, Kimberly, the images are precious and your coloring is divine!

I Card Everyone said...

The cutest pair ever!!! LOve that set, and your lovely little plaid!!! Mad for plaid!!! xx
:)

Kim Heggins said...

Adorable card...just love your sweet images.

Eliz Stewart said...

So glad the link was fixed! (I am a bit lazy in my blog hopping)... I was dying to tell how much I love this sweet card! It is soooo much fun!