Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Muse Christmas Visions!

Hello Muse Christmas Visions FANS!

 
Back (with slight internet blips)..
With this weeks inspiration!!!
NEW Inks, and Wreath Wonderful!

 

I hope that you are READY to Join us!
WE are all vowing to get way ahead
of the Christmas Card rush this year..
  Let's keep it up..
I slipped,
but I am getting back on
 track this weekend!!!
A Christmas Card a week...
we can do it!










Catherine Pooler / AKA. Stampnation!
INKS and Stamp Set!!!

=======================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!
--------------------------------------
Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
----------------
!neke said...

Kimberley, just beautiful this card !!!!

Ineke X

Happy Dance said...

Very cool Christmas card, Kimberly. Those CP stamps are amazing; love that wreath and those birds...absolutely everything about this. This one looks like a good one to mass produce, too. Great card. Bev

~amy~ said...

Ooohhhh...lovely!

Marianne said...

What's not to love?! I've been wanting to use this set on a Christmas cards ever since I purchased the SOA kit. The inks are still on my wishlist, though.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.