Thursday, May 18, 2017

The Colorthrowdown!


I knew once I saw the colors, 
I HAD to break out the new stamps 
got for my birthday!
..As well as the awesome 
Distress Oxide
inks that I also got 
(thanks Kerry!!)






For your blog

IS SHAKER CARD!!!!!!




Memory Box SEAWEED COLLAGE Craft Die 99727


Memory Box SEAWEED COLLAGE Craft Die 99727

=======================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!
--------------------------------------
Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
----------------
~amy~ said...

THUD
You rocked it.

Happy Dance said...

I just have four words for this card: Winner, winner, chicken dinner. How cute is this???!!!! From the glitter on her tail, to the sparkly seaweed, to that fabulous MB die, everything is perfection and darling and sweet. This is just fantastic! Love it!! Bev

Broni said...

What an adorable card, Kimberly! Love how you used the colors! Thanks so much for joining in at the Color Throwdown this week!

Barb Ghig said...

Oh my goodness, what a fabulous card, Kimberly! Your Seaweed Collage is perfect for your shaker and I love how you colored this darling mermaid! Really CUTE card!!!

donna mikasa said...

Oh so cute, Kimberly! I love how you paired the mermaid with the collage--just perfect!

Barb Ghig said...

Congrats on your well deserved win at CAS on Sunday...Woot!!!

Karen Dunbrook said...

so adorable Kimberly...I am loving playing with my new Oxides, just did a mini tutorial using them, so fun!
happy stamping,
Karen

Lisa Elton said...

Cuteness overload Kimberly!! Love this!

Monika Reeck said...

I miss you thats why I visiting your blog Kim
and lovee this cute lay and the coloing wooowwzaa LOVE LOVE
and the back side the blue shaker PERFECTO
love your cuuutee card this is sweet ever miss lady
hugs and happy weekend Kimberly
Monika

Dotty Jo said...

Another fabulous make! Jo x

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.