Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Altenew February Challenge!




Well..I am 
Entrant #93.....lol 
I almost missed this challenge!!

Sketchy Florals and the Charmed
sets were used.  I used Salmon Pink, 
Fuschia and light grey along 
with some greens.
A few water droplets and
 the embossed sentiment.

Link back to challenge
(HERE)









=====================================================

Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

------------


Cat Craig said...

Beautifully done.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! This just makes us SMILE. Great coloring too! Thanks for joining the Altenew Inspiration Challenge.

maria f. said...

Monkey clap! That "Charmed" worked like a charm. You (and I) were both among the winners for this challenge ;)

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Congrats on your win! What a beauty.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.