Monday, February 5, 2018

MFT Color Challenge - 86





Okay, I LOOOOVE this stamp set
of MFT, one of my ALL TIME
FAVE stamp artists!!!!



MFT Card Challenges


Challenge here






MY FAVORITE THINGS CLEAR STAMPS, SPRING WREATH BY LISA JOHNSON DESIGNS


LJD Spring Wreath


I made an almost identical card last 
May below




=====================================================

Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
-----------

!neke said...

Great card Kimberley !!!!!

Ineke X

Julie S said...

Wonderful card! This stamp set is one of my faves and I had totally forgotten about it.

SD pooja said...

A cool card !

Happy Dance said...

Don't I wish we could lay on floaties in the pool??!! Snow boots and winter coats don't float very well, lol! This is adorable! LOVE how you've used those colors. You've made an absolutely delightful card, my friend. This is just so darn sweet. Have a wonderful week. Bev

Dotty Jo said...

I'm constantly in awe of your colouring style, Jo x

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.