Friday, February 1, 2019

Day 1 - The Daily Marker 30 Day Challenge


I am slowly resuming crafting again. The Challenge of the 30 Day Marker is going to be my tool to keep going.  I have boxes upon boxes of unopened unused stamps.  After awhile, "bam" these stamps are two, three, as much as five years old and have just been sitting.  Being a designer sometimes, (most of the time) it makes you focus on only the "new" stamps. New stamps you are working with, other company new stamps, and new stamps you want to own,  When in reality we should also be showcasing stamps we own as well.  I plan to show love on stamps I already own during this challenge.  


=======================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 

LOVE!

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous! Jo x

~amy~ said...

It makes me happy to see you crafting again...this is gorgeous.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.