Monday, February 4, 2019

Day 4 - The Daily Marker 30 Day Challenge





Another session of coloring.

Grab our button


 For this image I really blended a ton of colors.  It was calming to sit and blend.  I still try not to think too much as I don't feel my blending is very good. With watercolor, I really let the colors do as they wish.  For copics I don't feel that I can really get the colors to blend as well as they could.   I am being stress free about this, and (really trying not to) will not judge my work.  I hear we are our worst critics.  

Supplies:
Stamps: Penny Black, Fun in the Sun 30-074, 
Sweet Wishes 30-104
Paper: Julie Ebersole/Ellen Hutson Bristol, 
American Crafts Shimelle/Gemini 374022
Copics: Listed Below


=======================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!
Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
SD pooja said...

Such a cute card !! There is nothing to criticize in your coloring ..it's lovely :)

~amy~ said...

How cute! I always love your color blending!

Dotty Jo said...

'Oh my!'She said as she swooned! Jo x

Jackie C said...

Perfect for our Challenge! So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Always Fun Challenges. Good luck hun and do come back again!
Jackie DT @AFC

Waleska said...

Beautiful creation!!! Love your card thanks for playing along with us at the Always Fun Challenges Blog
Waleska Owner

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.