Thursday, July 4, 2019

Artsystamper Addicts Design Team - Koi Pond Stamp Set


TheArtsystamperShop


Hello crafty friends and peeps from all over.  
Some of you that come round are new, some have 
been visiting have been --for years.
Thank you new and old alike!

I am sharing a new shop (to me) the amazing 
illustrated digital images of
 Beverly Cole

I am so pleased to be one of the chosen on her first ever design team!

My first project is creating with the lovely images from the Koi Pond Stamp Set
This set is so beyond gorgeous and has 36 pieces included!.



What I love is that you can do so many 
variations and so many projects!


This set is also offered already colored.....
WOW..
I love that!  


image 0

Coloring Medium:
 Spectrum Noir 
Tri-Blends Alcohol Markers

Pale Pink, Tan, Dark Red, Purple, 
True Blue, Hydrangea, Blue Turquoise, Jade Green, Light Green, Bright Pink, 
Coral, Green Turquoise. Ice Grey, 
Citrus Green, Orange, Lavender.
GRAB your box here ---Crafters Companion
=======================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 

LOVE!

=======================================


Darlene said...

Absolutely AWESOME Kimberly! I love the scene you have created! There's so much movement in your design! WELL DONE!!! You've showcased Bev's images beautifully!!!

~amy~ said...

YAY You!!!!
Your card is stunning!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.