Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Artsystamper Addicts Design Team - Poinsettia Pairs with Kimberly Wiener

TheArtsystamperShop


I am sharing the amazing illustrated 
digital images of
 Beverly Cole

Today I am featuring the Poinsettia Pair Digital Stamp and Paper Set.  
This set features several digital papers as 
well as gorgeous Poinsettia's.

I have selected the gorgeous poinsettia pairs 
to showcase on a few cards.






To make this card I started with a white card stock base of 4 x 5.5.  I cut a white card stock panel 3.25 x 4.75 and added the sentiment then dry embossed it at an angle away from the sentiment.I lightly sponged on a light shade of blue ink. 
Another panel layer was cut using 
silver "mirror" card stock 3.5 x 5.
I printed the image 3 x 3.25 as shown 
and colored with alcohol markers.
I adhered the layers and attached to the base.  
Clear Nuvo drops were added in the centers.
My final step was to add some "bling" confetti sequins.
  






Poinsettia Pair Digital Stamp and Paper Set for Christmas image 2


I hope that you have time to create and enjoy these 
wonderful images by Beverly Cole!


To see more about this project as well as details on the supplies used, 
please be sure to visit my blog

Please visit the Facebook Page: Artsystamper Digitals
Also visit Artsystamper on Instagram is a great place to see many inspiring projects! 

Beverly Cole has videos on YouTube  - BZCole Mixed Media with tutorials for her
 digital images as well as tips, tricks, and projects in process!




Coloring Medium:
 Spectrum Noir 
Tri-Blends Alcohol Markers



=======================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 

LOVE!

=======================================
Beverly said...

Looooove what you did with the background! And of course I Looooove the colored poinsettias, too! Thanks so much for all you do to inspire others to create. Hugs, Bev

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.