Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Artsystamper Addicts Design Team - Koi Pond MEGA Bookmark



TheArtsystamperShop


I am sharing the amazing illustrated 
digital images of

I am also posting on the Artsystamper blog!

Today I am featuring the
This set features several variations of colored and non colored koi, water lilies, bubbles and sentiments.

I have another bookmark for my mom.
I asked her if she had some broken jewelry that she loved that I could add use to make her a gift.  She gave me a box of mis-matched and broken jewelry parts of earrings, bracelets, bits and bobs she could not part with.

There was a lovely rosary and some iridescent plastic earring parts that I knew she would love the way I would add then to a bookmark.





I added Tonic NUVO clear drops for water droplets.  I love the way this turned out!
She was so stunned and happy she can enjoy some of her treasures that were lying in a box almost forgotten.












Coloring Medium:
 Spectrum Noir 
Tri-Blends Alcohol Markers



Colors: Coral, Pale Pink, Hydrangea, Purple, Lavender, 
Green Turquiose, Ice Blue, Red, Orange, Yellow, 






GRAB your box here ---Crafters Companion

=======================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 

LOVE!

=======================================
Shelly said...

Sooo beautiful, Kimberly!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.