Monday, December 9, 2019

RG Avenue: Plan Gel Press Valentine Cards

cover photo, Image may contain: text
Hello Crafty Peeps!
More RG Avenue Goodness!

Today I bring you the RG Plan Gel Press Inspiration of TWO cards!

Using the petite Gel Press on a large block, 
I dropped some Tangy Berry Sugar Drops directly on the Coffee Cup Gel Press, added a squirt of the Media Mixer and brayed it on the press until smooth.
I die cut the "So Smitten" Die and scattered a few hearts on the ink and then stamped onto smooth Bristol.  After cutting out my cups, I then inked up in Black Taffy ink the sentiments from the 
"Sweet Love" stamp set.

On the "Love Sweet Love" card I added a background of the"So Smitten" die backed with "Sour Watermelon" paper.




On my second card I inked up the 
"Hand Written" stamp set in Black Taffy as the
background.



Using the "So Smitten" die and "Sour Watermelon" paper I added a few scattered 
hearts.



I "popped" the cups up with double
 sided foam tape, as well as the pink hearts!
I hope you like them!





RG Supplies:


RG Supplies:
Stamps: Sweet Love, Hand Written, 
RG Plan Gel Press
Papers: Sour Watermelon
Dies: So Smitten
Sugar Drops: Tangy Berry
Ink: Black Taffy
Other: Media Mixer 


  



--------------------------------------------------------
Did you know that for every stamp purchase you receive the digitals as well!  You can start creating before you even get your stamp order! 
Wow...how great is that?

Check out more 
RG Avenue Studio 360 
Images and creations!

=======================================
Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 

LOVE!

======================================


© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.