Saturday, December 28, 2019

UP-Cycled Christmas Cards - ADD Flora & Fauna



Today I UP-Cycled some store bought Christmas Cards. I bought a box of plain pink cards with a sweet gold "Merry" sentiment really discounted (I am pretty thrify, I could not pass up a 50% off 4.00 box) and came home to "bling" them up Flora & Fauna style! I stamped out and colored the sweet sledding bears from the "Polar Bear Fun" set and used my "lifesaver" ScanNCutII added a sentiment from the “Woodland Snowglobe Set” added some Sparkling clear confetti sequins, and Voila.. ! 





after the Holiday 40% off sale 
really got be inspired! 
Hopefully I can keep my mojo
 to use more of the new stuff!




Links to the stamps sets at IMPRESS


=======================================
Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 

LOVE!

======================================


© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.