Thursday, October 5, 2023

10.05.23 Color Throwdown Challenge #763 - Life's a Beach

 I know most are doing more festive Fall Halloween & Christmas cards, however I pen pal almost everyday and really need cards for everyday correspondence - and I adore nautical - so there it is.  Love.Love.Love lighthouses!!


I saw this CTD challenge on FB or Insta, not sure --Finally a challenge that makes me think nautical.


 Perfect colors in the current Color Throwdown for the lovely lighthouse stamp set called Scenic Lighthouses from Catherine Pooler Designs.




Supplies:
Circle Die
Copics: 
BG01 Aqua Blue 
BG10 Cool Shadow
 R14 Light Rouge 
R02 Rose Salmon

 CTD763,  #ctd763, #colorthrowdown 


I really was tickled about how fun the little cascading starfish look!!


My next post on CLCB is 10/17
========
JOIN Me!
I am a regular on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog!
My feature called "Top It Off Tuesday"
Here are the dates:

Broni said...

What a beautiful beach inspired card, Kimberly!! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at the Color Throwdown challenge!!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.