Thursday, October 5, 2023

10.05.23 Just Us Girl Challenge #699 - CASE a DT - Lisa Kind

Hey - How ya doin?

Finally able to enter a few challenges this week.  JUGS was perfect - Another great excuse to do what I need to do - USE MY STAMPS!!!  Instead of just purchase and hoard, organize and wonder why I have SO MANY unused ones!!


I broke open my Penny Black Snowman Hugs set - and Colorado Craft Just Add Snow set.  Background paper is Paper Crate Snow Day by American Crafts


I CASE'd Lisa Kind's card using the same colors, and an Anita Jeram (centered) sentiment. Plus - a carrot is involved...

Hope you are using your supplies...I sure am trying..at least right now..Lol

 







Here is Lisa Kinds - of Kind Creations Card that I have used as my "CASE" Inspiration



My next post on CLCB is 10/17
========
JOIN Me!
I am a regular on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog!
My feature called "Top It Off Tuesday"
Here are the dates:


Vicki Dutcher said...

Adorable CASE of Lisa's card! Total cuteness :) - Thanks for joining in at JUGS

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.