Friday, February 13, 2015

I am a Lucky Dog!!!!!


Guess WHO?!!!


Guess who I had a TERRIFIC lunch with?!!...
...........ahhh and yes, 
wonderful chatting and a stop at the Carlsbad
 Paper Source, Yahoo!!!

Joyce Merhberg of Cards -by the Sea!!!!
and little 'ole me!!!

YES!!! I have finally met one of my
CASology teamies in PERSON!
WOW...and she is lovely and sweet as can be!!!!

We had a summer salad, cuz even though it is winter here..
Umm there is a mini heat wave and it is 81+ today...And I told
my honey it would only be in the 70's......
Ahhh Well.. The salad was splendid, the chatting divine..
I hardly let her get a word in... that is me!!!



Wienerhoneymooners meets
Cards-by-the-Sea!

Paper Source was in the same shopping area, and 
we met a nice gal in there...Actually Joyce did as I was
seeing all the eye candy.. and this gal was just getting 
started buying a heat gun, embossing items and such.
She never heard of the stamping world we all know!
I sure hope that maybe they will meet up again and stamp!

So glad you were able to get away
and meet up!

Joyce, it was terrific!  


Kristie Goulet said...

So jealous but so happy you got to meet Joyce!!! Sure wish I was closer to you all. :) Thanks for sharing!

~amy~ said...

Yay for bloggie friend luncheons!
80+ degrees...sheesh, that's super warm!

Happy Dance said...

How wonderful!!! Meeting bloggy friends is the best thing ever!! And a visit to a Paper Source is cool as well. Their papers are amazing, aren't they? Very cool. Bev

Monika Reeck said...

wooowwww I want to meet you tooooo
is she living near you
its great that you are on the same design team and can meet each other...Lovely Pict too...lovely smile and must be lovely meeting...I am a bit jealous hehehe lucky you Kimberly...

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my....I am so jealous!!! I am sure you both had a wonderful time and a trip to Paper Source is always fun. Meeting blogland ladies is just so much fun!

Shelly said...

Sounds like some fun!

Judy1223 said...

Oh, how fun! I'm so glad you got to meet up with Joyce...I bet you two had a blast!

Kara Lynne said...

What a fun get together, good for the two of you!

JD/ Jill said...

How wonderful! I had the pleasure of meeting some of my blogging friends, and even craft with them...so much fun.

Laura Norris said...

How fun that you got to meet a teammate from CASology! I'm sure you had a blast talking and chatting and laughing! Hope you had a great time at Legoland! We LOVED it when we went a few years ago! One of the kids favorite vacations. Better than Disney they said!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.