Monday, February 2, 2015

The Challenge #24 - February 2

The Challenge!!!!

Are we ready!!!!!
YES we are!!!

This sketch is easier that it looks.
 I sometimes have a hesitation when it comes to layering..
But I started with the Flag Tag Dies Set.....
(Which honestly, was one of my very
first die sets.)
I really have only had my bigshot for about a year and a half...believe it)
Then it was so easy after the tag...!

With it's oversized sentiments, 
it is WOW!
Please stay tuned this week as I am the 
Paper Smooches February Guest DT!
I will be on the Paper Smooches Blog Wednesday and here too...
Yay... so excited.!

JOIN US at
The Challenge!!!
(HERE)






  

A Holy Holiday               Flag Tag Dies




=====================================================


Check out the Design Team!!!!


- Lesley Croghan  (Creator)
Lori Tecler of Inking Aloud -
- Kimberly Wiener---And Me too!!!!!!!
Lynn Putt of The Queen's Scene
Nancy Salkeld of  Soul Stampin' Designs
Veronica Zalis of  So Many Stamps so Little Time
Kim Heggins of Cupcakes, Cards and Kim

============================
Thanks for coming by my blog!
It means alot when you say hello.


----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

========================================= 
Where I buy my Stampin' Up!
(HERE)


Shelly said...

Beautiful! Love the colors!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so pretty.

Kara Lynne said...

So bright and beautifully done!

Maura said...

I found it challenging to use all the colors together, but using them in your colored flowers was a great idea. Love the font of your sentiment too.
Maura (fellow DT)

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a beautiful card! I love how you combined the colours in your flower spray and that bold sentiment is also great.

~amy~ said...

Sooooo pretty!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the flower grouping

Katie Ann Brooks said...

simply gorgeous.

Nance said...

Can't believe I haven't commented on this yet! Love, love these flowers! So bright and cheerful!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.