Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Top Dog Dies Tuesday!



===============================================

1 of 2 Posts today!-------------------------------CASology NEW post (HERE)


Weekly Kimberly's Pick of the Week!


So here is what I think is this week's deal!!
I may have listed this before, and it is because it is so amazing!

What do I like about this set? 
 I like that you can make some sweet and easy
Thank You cards!!!










Top Dog Dies SPRING 2015 Team

Jeanne Jachna - A Kept Life 
Kelly Griglione - The Notable Nest
Kimberly Wiener - wienerhoneymooners 
Kymona Tracey - Kreative Kymona
Marcia Dehn-Nix - One Scrap at a Time
Natalie Dever - Dougnat Diaries 
Nicki Scheck - Dream Create Inspire 
Piali Biswas -  Touch of Creation 
Rosemary Dennis - Hey There Rosigrl...
Vickie Zimmer - Smitten with all Things Stamping 


Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!
--------------------------------------

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!


-----------------

Shelly said...

Awesome cards, Kimberly!

Kara Lynne said...

I love the cheerful patterned paper you used with the die word! I also love how you edged the paper with it!

~amy~ said...

gorgeous...love the contrasting colors.

Monika Reeck said...

Loce that colors combine with that bright sentiment too..bright n beautiful cards my friend..hugs.Monika

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.