Tuesday, March 24, 2015

CASology: Style!



Hello CAS Fans!
I really LOVED all the entries last week!
Yahoo...!

We are stepping out in STYLE this week!
I have gone a little
quirky... And I can't wait to
see what you do with STYLE!


JOIN US  (HERE)

Guest Designer:  Loli





Sponsor:  Whimsy Stamps



Supplies:
Copics
AI Crazy Cat Lady
Sentiment: Sugar Pea Designs


SC0652 Ai Crazy Cat Lady
SC0653 Ai Beach Babes
SC0651 Ai His and Hers Campers
SC0650 Ai His and Hers Gardeners
SC6049 Ai His and Hers Flying High





I hope you get crafty and SHARE too!!!!!

Also be sure to visit the rest of the team too!










Kimberly Wiener --you are here





====================================================



Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

-------------------
Ardyth said...

This image is absolutely perfect for this challenge! These ladies always make me smile!

!neke said...

Perfect !
You made this with style !!!!!!

Irish Cherokee said...

Instant smile Kimberly. Simple and yet not one to turn away from. Excellent! - Jim

Tracey McNeely said...

Ha ha ha fun Kimberly!

Barb Ghig said...

OMGosh, you are too funny, Kimberly! Thanks for making me smile with this fun card!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kimberly!! I love your image!! I didn't realize that was a cat on her head, I thought it was a hat!! LOL, she is very stylish!! Great job.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Nothing wrong with a cat lady style :) cute card

I Card Everyone said...

It took me three looks to see the cat on top of her head, Kimberly!! OMG this is just so fantastic...
=] Michele

May Park said...

As a cat lover, your card makes me absolutely happy! Love it, Kimberly!!!! Hugs, May

Diane said...

Just adorable.

Hugs Diane

~amy~ said...

So fun, love the paper piecing.

Judy1223 said...

Kimberly, this is a riot! Love this crazy cat lady! She definitely has a style of her own! :)

JD/ Jill said...

Adorable!

Shona Chambers said...

This is hilarious and what a stylish young lady she is!! Perfection.

Monika Reeck said...

ooh I love you paper piecing on her dress so stylish pussy cat too..abd love all red on her hair and her dress and her earring..I LOVE your CAS card Kimberly...see my STYLE card please on my last post..hope you will like it if not tell me dear hehehe and I will make another STYLE card...I have purse and shoe stamp as you know I am loving to make shoe card but always shoe card on my Blog is boring also this time with HAT for LADY image..hugs, and Happy Sunday...Monika

Unknown said...

Oh, that's too funny! She's hilarious, and that paper-pieced cat on her head just sets it off completely. Perfect cue! Have had the luxury of perusing all your amazing cards (and album) above this post. Thoroughly enjoy your style, Kimberly! So much fun and vibrancy always. xx

Melissa said...

Hahaha! Love the style this woman has!!! :)

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.