Thursday, March 26, 2015

Mahalo = CAS(E) this sketch!



Fun sponging..

Hey.. the weekend is upon us!
So HAPPY about that...

Please stay tuned for my SUNDAY post...
I will have blog candy!!!






I Love Leigh Penner's Sketch!!!!










Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
===========

donna mikasa said...

Well, ALOOOOOOHA! Love your take on the sketch and the Hawaiian theme! So awesome!

Pam said...

This is so pretty! Fabulous take on the sketch.

Monika Reeck said...

Woohoooo cool color combo...looks like a painted picture love the color combo black red/orange n green...I will CASE ing your adore able card...luv this my friend...hugs

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty! I love your take on the sketch!

Vickie Z said...

Love this sketch, your images, and coloring!! Thxs for joining us at CTD!!

Jodi Collins said...

AWESOME card! LOVE the CAS look, the focal image totally pops! Thanks for playing along with the Color Throwdown!

Shelly said...

This is so pretty!

Linda said...

This makes me want to go back to Hawaii. So pretty. And thanks so much for the lovely card you sent to me. I sent an email, hope you received it.

Kara Lynne said...

Your card is a beauty! I love the Hawaiian theme and the water spots are a wonderful detail!

~amy~ said...

This is awesome! Love that hibiscus bloom!

Unknown said...

Great take on the sketch, such an eye-catching card. Karen x

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.