Saturday, March 21, 2015

City Crafter Challenge -Adoring the Beach!


I was puttering around and saw this inspiration..
I tracked it back and knew already what I was going to do..
I LOVE, ADORE and am smitten 
with all things beachy.  
My main bathroom 
is beachy decorated and I love it...

Oh HEY Darnell is also guesting this month, 
CONGRATS 

I bought the new Memory Box Dies to 
make this wreath .. and wow, 
this inspiration was I needed!!!
Thanks!!!

I think I want to do it in blue next!!!














Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

========================================= 


Bonnie T. said...

Absolutely beautiful! Love your pink background and pretty sea creatures. Great take on the challenge.

Leslie Germain said...

So pretty. LOVE all the elements and the stitching!!

SugarGem said...

Oh my gah this is so beautiful. Makes me want to go to the beach. So soft and stunning. Lenae

Kim Heggins said...

Kimberly....this is absolutely stunning! I love your amazing background and what a wonderful heart made from beautiful gifts from the ocean.

Tenia Nelson said...

LURVE!!!!

Lisa Lara said...

Absolutely beautiful Kimberly. Such a WOW card. I am in awe.

Samra said...

What a gorgeous card this is!!! Love the nautical wreath! Thank you for joining us this week at CCCB!
Samra DT

Ros Crawford said...

Oh my this is pretty ... Love that wreath! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

~amy~ said...

Awesome die cutting!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is so pretty, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

um, brilliant to make this into a heart wreath. LOVE!

Darnell said...

Well, I think you were visited by Serena Dipity, don't you? That wreath- the photo inspiration? Why, it's a match made in heaven, if you ask me! It's a gorgeous creation, Kimberly! Thank you so much for playing at City Crafter! Hugs, Darnell

Chriss Blagrave said...

Stunning card Kimberly! Congrats on your HM at CCCB! So well deserved.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.