Monday, September 18, 2017

Merry Monday Challenge - #257





Happy Monday! 

Sue's wish this week is, 
Tag it with texture, Bling, and die cuts!

Tall order!
Ok, ready to take this on?



For my TAG I selected a lonely 
looking mitten die 
I use for tag making 
and for DIES paired it with 
Savvy Stamps Snowflake dies,
with knit embossing folders for my TEXTURE.
Stampin' Up! Basic Pearl Jewel Accents is my BLING.



Supplies:
Savvystamps Winter Snowflakes Die
Unknown Mitten Die
Sizzix Label Die
PTI Vintage Ornaments (Sentiment)
Brushos Sky Blue
Richard Garay Knit Embossing Folder
Stampin' Up! Designer Cable Knit Embossing Folder
Whisker Graphics Divine Twine
Stampin' Up! (Snowflakes (negative centers used as stars)
Stampin' Up! Adhesive Pears
Recollections (Michaels) Glacier Embossing Powder


=================================


I'm a very visual person, so I hope you like me 
showing you the stamp images 
I use when possible.

Here is the entire list of Merry Monday Challenge
Merry Makers!!
------------
Kelly Lunceford
Kim Heggins
Kimberly Wiener (Guest Designer)---You are here!

JOIN US!
(HERE)

=====================================================

Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
------------------
Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful card, I love all the wonderful texture.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love the blue and white combo - so clean and crisp with all the knit embossing!!

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Those mittens look so real. Love all the embossing!

Marcia Hill said...

You nailed this challenge Kim...love everything about this sweet, sweet card!! Especially all the texture!! Hope you have a wonderful week!! :0)

Unknown said...

Kimberly,
What an adorable idea to use the tag and so clever to use and EF with a knitted background. It makes me feel so festive. I love the guest designing banner as well. Have a great week!

Hjeannie1 said...

I love the textures on your beautiful Christmas card!💖

Susan Joyce said...

Awesome Christmas card Kim, loving all the texture and your sweet mitten and
shaped sentiment this week. I think you rocked the challenge.

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful...so in love with your sweet knitted mittens, just stunning!

Ardyth said...

Gorgeous - love all the texture and the frosty colour scheme!

Lady Joyful said...

Fabulous texture in your card! I love the pop of blue with the white.

Melissa said...

What a gorgeous card, Kimberly! I'm oohing and aahing over all the white on white texture!!! :) Of course, that little pop of blue is just perfect and so wintry!
Sending a little virtual wave! :)

Robyn Oliver said...

Super card Kimberley, great texture combination and love the blue and white colours

JoAnn said...

Love all the texture and bling on your lovely card.

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

So much texture = LOVE!! That cable knit is swoon worthy!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.