Saturday, September 23, 2017

Something Odd



I am always surprised by what stamps
 are seemingly popular
and what are not.
I was on the Dt for Some Odd girl
 and didnt find it was a widespread
favorite.  

Why Not ?


They are having a DT Call!



I love Some Odd Girl because they are funny, cute and well drawn and since I LOVE designer papers, these images BEG 
to be used with many DP
I also have a vast collection before they
were reduced to mainly digital.



As you can see, this Teacher image 
really BEGS to be used with school 
related papers!
The pad I am using is DCWV
The Edumacation Stack
...Yeah, funny it is Edumacation...


Entering anoither Card into the 

 Challenge



This Stamp Set is a CLEAR set and ON SALE!
This is great for TEACHER Appreciation
 and other School
Themed Thank Yous


TEACHER MAE CLEAR STAMP

  •                             450
  • SAVE $ 450








=====================================================

Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

------------------
SD pooja said...

Adorable card ! I loved the coloring a lot :)

Christa said...

Such great colors love the whole scene.
Thank you for joining us at the SomeoddGirl challenge, hugs DT-Christa

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.