Monday, September 25, 2017

Merry Monday Challenge - #258





Joy to meet you again with the Merry Makers at Merry Monday!
I'm really loving making
Christmas Cards.
With recent Stamp Company Releases..
I've been lucky enough to have this
NEW Avery Elle Set!!
Woot Woot!

And....
Since Colleen's wish this week is, 
Add a Penguin.......
Perfect time to INK IT!


I loooove Penguins!!!

Supplies:
Darice Striped Embossing Folder
Waltzing Mouse (Retired) Peirced Scalloped Rectangle Die
Avery Elle Bring on The Joy Stamp Set
Gina Marie Snow Cover Die
Stampin' Up Snowflake Die
Sizzix Label Die
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
Copics
Red and White Twine
Red Paper
Neenah Cardstock as card Base
BigShot
Double side Foam Mount Tape
Trees Die






And I did a Second One 
as well!

Supplies:
Winnie & Walters Season's Tweetings and Happy Owlidays Stamp Sets
Bristol Smooth White 
Memory Box Pool Folded Cardstock w/envelopes
Glue Tape Runner
Copics
Tsukineko Tuxedo Black Ink
Acrylic Blocks

=================================


I'm a very visual person, so I hope you like me 
showing you the entire stamp set I use.
These are so Adorable!








Here is the entire list of Merry Monday Challenge
Merry Makers!!
------------
Kelly Lunceford
Kim Heggins
Kimberly Wiener (Guest Designer)---You are here!

JOIN US!
(HERE)

=====================================================

Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
------------------

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love both cards, Kimberly! Your skating penguins on card one look adorable on the jumbo ice floe (I think I need that set!). What a darling quintet of penguins with pine trees on card two - fab shading on those sweet images!!

Linda said...

Two adorable cards, Kimberly. The first set of penguins look like they are dancing on the ice. And I love that little group of penguins colored so beautifully. Sorry I missed commenting last week, I was in beautiful Kauai. Hope you have a great week.

Happy Dance said...

Some very lucky people are going to get the sweetest, cutest Christmas cards ever, in their mailbox! Love those skating penguins, and the scene you've created for them! Great, bright, and very merry Christmas card! Then you go and make another cutie-patootie card. A whole flock of the little darlings. This is just sweet! Your coloring on both really trips my trigger, too. Another great card. Love them both!! Bev

Susan Joyce said...

Two fabulous Christmas cards Kimberly, love the images you used.

Kim Heggins said...

Adorable...just love your sweet pair of penguins ice skating, makes me smile!

Marcia Hill said...

Too funny that we both used the same stamp set Kim, but yet both came up with different cards! Love your snowy little scene and adore those colorful ice skates!! Cute, cute 2nd card too!! Hope you're having a wonderful week!! :0)

Notes by Nina said...

Both cards are so cute.

JoAnn said...

Love both of your cute penguin cards. The first one has so many great details and the coloring of the second one if perfect.

Unknown said...

Kimberly,
I just love your dancing penguins and the other card is so adorable as well. Hope your having a great week.

Lady Joyful said...

Your cards are both so sweet!

Kelly Lunceford said...

These are both adorable! I just love these sweet little images!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Those are a bunch of super fun penguins!! AWESOME cards!!!!!!!!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.