Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Always Close to My Heart: Pretty Pink Posh Hummingbird Kisses!




Today's card features some ink blending behind a lovely "Cover a Card" Die.  

I fell head over heels for this Crafter's Companion Twinkling Trellis Die when Dana Warren (KraftPaperStamps) posted a phenomenally gorgeous card on Instagram (Here)

These photos do not give the metallic shine justice.  However in person, the metallic shine from the Spectrum Noir Metallic Markers I selected really is phenomenal!




Main Ingredients: Crafter's Companion Twinkling Trellis Die.
Pretty Pink Posh Hummingbird Kisses Stamp Set.
Spectrum Noir Metallic Markers
Hero Arts Ink: Pool (Background Ink Blending)
Signo White Gel Pen

=======================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 

LOVE!


© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.