Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Bloom Where You are Planted : Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend




The more I play with the Tri-Blend Markers, the more I know they are what I have been waiting for.  I really struggle with copics.  I love the brush nibs, the Tri-Blends are less flexible, less brush like, though it doesn't hinder the capabilities in the blending, and you get used to them very quickly. Copics, I could never locate a great blend match.. 
Anyways.. 


I am curious if there is anyone reading that has tried them, or wants to.   

 I am on this team, however I paid for my Tri-Blends on my own through Dick Blick on a great discount since Crafter's Companion was out of stock .....and still is)
I made the decision design team or no, I was getting them.  Glad I did.  





The colors are vibrant, and they blend spectacularly.


Card Details:
SPectrum Noir Tri-Blend Alcohol Markers, Ellen Hutson Mondo Wildflowers Clear Stamp Set by Brandi Kincaid,
Color Details: Bright Pink, Dark Red, Orange, Light Yellow, Citrus, Light Green, Jade Green, Green Turquoise, True Blue, Blue Turquiose, Ice Blue, Coral Pale Pink, Lavender, Hydrangea, Ice Grey, Brown Grey,


=======================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 

LOVE!

Dotty Jo said...

Here I am literally swooooooning again over your beautiful card! Jo x

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.