Friday, October 4, 2019

Card Challenges

 
 
 
 Card Challenges!
 
 
Hello Wonderful Crafty Peeps!
This post is because I have a hard time finding card challenges.
I used to have a handy list on my sidebar, however when I went for a more clean and streamlined blogger template, it all disappeared.
 
Any hey, I have been joining in challenge for years, so if it is difficult for me, then I assure you , it may be hard for others out there.
 
There is a card challenge blog site that has volunteers keeping up with all of the current challenges!  No need to look it up to see...alas, yet again, another challenge has closed.
Argggh..Am I right?!
 
I have even created specifically for a challenge to join in the fun, inspiration and comraderie only to see that it was closed... Oh Darn!
 
I also have tried "googling"  Cards for Days, and it just may be my browser, but I have been unsuccessful.  So I was in total JOY when I saw awhile back that they were having a volunteer call in the FB DT Calls postings that linked back to their incredible blog.  So please, if you are into challenges, support this blog, add to yours or just see what they are up to!
 
Here is their page graphic as well as link:
 
   Challenges for Days
 
 
 
 
 
=======================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 

LOVE!

=======================================
 


 
 




Grenouille Greetings said...

This is such a prettily coloured image. I love all your golden orange and red tones against this cutie's lovely denim clothes. Hugs, Lesley

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.