Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Whimsy Stamps October 31 Nights of Halloween - Special Guest!

 
 
COMMENT to WIN $20 Gift Cert at Whimsy Blog!

Hello Whimsy fans - Kimberly Wiener here sharing the Spooky October 31 Nights of Halloween Celebration 

I had such an amazingly FUN time playing with these stamps. NOT kidding, these lil' Candy Corn Dress Up Stamps... OMG... I fell for these!.....HARD! 
The NEW Slimline Postage Die was amazing as a backdrop for the six sweeties all ready for supreme spookiness!













To make this tall slim "Trick or Treat" card:
 Prepare white card base of 4.25 x 8.5 and an inner panel of 3.75 x 7.5. Sponge the inner card panel with water reactive inks blending two colors darkest to light. Stamp and cut Candy Corn Dress Up images and sentiment.  Die cut Slimline Postage Die in black card stock.  Adhere card panel and die cut to card. Color and adhere images and sentiment.  Add stars using a white gel pen and the Star Galaxy Stencil for the final touch!


Whimsy Stamps has a spook-tacular selection of Halloween and Fall products for your amazing creations!
Whimsy Stamps

For more amazing projects and ideas from 
Whimsy Stamp and their Design Team
 as well as Guest Designers, 
follow Whimsy Stamps on the following
 Social Media Platforms:

 - Whimsy Stamps LLC Facebook Page

Here are details of the Supplies I have used in creating this card project: 


Candy Corn Dress Up Clear Stamps

NEW Slimline Postage Die


Candy Corn Dress Up Clear Stamps       **NEW Slimline Postage Die

Star Galaxy Stencil


Star Galaxy Stencil
 
 

=======================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!
 
Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
 
Love!
----------------------
 
Dee Earnshaw said...

aww this is just darling - love how you colored these little candy corn guys:)

Jennifer Scull said...

No wonder you fell in love with these cutie candy corn images! They are adorable, as is the card you created. :) I really like the die, too. Just so much fun?

Denise Bryant said...

Adorable card! The candy corn stamps are just adorable! Love the costumes and your pretty coloring! And the Slimline Postage Die is fabulous... gotta have it!

Emma Rose said...

So cute, love the use of the postage frame.

Sue D said...

Very cute design with the slimline postage die and the adorable dressed up candy corn figures.

sharon g said...

So glad you showed them up close. As I see each one, I think THAT is my favorite...no that..no that....

B. Poteraj said...

What cute characters. The bride is probably my favorite, but the are all so cute.

Becca Yahrling said...

How stinkin' cute are all those candy corn creatures?! Adorable!! And the card is wonderful and fun.

Jan Garber said...

Like you, I think those candy corn images are adorable! How fun to color! Get out my Copics!!! I also would love the die! That would be so useful for my grandkids who are both in acting and modeling! Mini- Scrapbooking would be a breeze! Thanks for the inspiration!

Beverly S. said...

Love your tall cute card with those adorable Candy Corn characters. :) I showed them to my youngest daughter and she loved them too. :) Thanks for sharing and a early "Happy Halloween" to you.

TracyM #6773 said...

SUPER CUTE and BOO-tiful too!
LOVE your TALL card, the images look fabulous stacked along the postage windows and POP against the wonderfully inky background - WOW!!!

Sladjana Perisic said...

I love the design of this card. I especially love that you tilted the frame die-cut, it just gives the card more character.

Barbara McDonald said...

So cute. I love the candy corn costumes. Whimsy stamps are so original.

Bunny said...

I really like your cute Candy Corn card. They are a nice array of cute spooky. [Bunny]`

Waving My Wand said...

Girl, you have really done justice to these cuties. They are adorable! Terri Burson

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.