Saturday, October 19, 2019

Woodblock Wednesday - Gentle Hugs




Today I bring a bright happy card to cheer someones day.




I am ALL about the plants and succulents stamps set they have more recently been releasing
You will see more of them since by haul was almost all plants and cacti...Some birds too!






Introduction to the Wood Mount Stamps:
Main Image: 
Sentiment: 
Background: 
(retired) Imaginations (no other markings)
Ink: 
Oasis Spectrum Noir Harmony Water Reactive 
Coloring: 
Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Alcohol Inks: Bright Pink, Purple, Lavender, True Blue, Blue Turquoise, Citrus Green, Jade Green, Green Turquoise

 Spectrum Noir 
Tri-Blends Alcohol Markers



Harmony by Spectrum Noir Water Reactive Dye Inkpad - Oasis

GRAB your box here ---Crafters Companion
=======================================


"Hundreds you say Kimberly....Really?!!!! "
Well I have been collecting since I was 17..not ashamed to say I am 50 now.
I have recycled all the old ones for newer styles over the years..I do have a few ancient straglers I have kept.

LOL....


=======================================
Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 

LOVE!

=======================================

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.