Monday, August 19, 2013

Thank You: Pinspired!

Thank You: Pinspired!

Oooooh  Yeah, I just got my Wplus 9 NEW Release!
Aren't they gorgeous?!!!!

You MUST see Jean Martin's Designs @ her Blog Stampin Scrapper
with this set, 
You will choke, or at least drool,  seriously!!
SHE twisted my arm with her lovely designs, 
and the very first day I could 
I snatched these up!

Oh, just lovely!
Wplus9 Fanciful Feathers Stamp and Die Set
Memento Bahama Blue, Tuxedo Black
Ranger Pearlescent Pears Tangerine 


Shannon J said...

I have been eyeing (and admiring!) Wplus 9 images for a while now, and now I'm even more convinced than ever that I.must.get.some!! Awesome card (as always!)

Kristie Goulet said...

I love this card! I ordered almost everything else from the last release except, these feathers. I am thinking now I should have added them. ;)

~amy~ said...

Oh what fun new goodies!!!

Annette Allen said...

wow those feathers are so awesome.. totally love your card.. thanks for joining us at PINspired Challenges..

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.