Tuesday, January 13, 2015

CASology: NBUS!


WOW~
Good Morning CAS Fans!



Today is pretty special!  We all know and love 
Darnell Knauss for her 
wittiscisms and sassy FUN NESS that she 
delivers from her 'playhouse' and her wonderful comments!
Well...we have her as an extra special
 Guest of Honor at CASology this week!
All you need to do is prepare a CAS card
with NBUS!

NBUS....NBUS...?!!!

"What is that?"

"Never Before used Schtufff  as Darnell would tell you!"

I have used an older PTI Set and a Biggie sentiment!
What can you sport as NBUS?




Guest of Honor:  Darnell








Supplies:
Papertrey Ink
SU Calypos Coral
Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics

This week our Wonderful

Guest Designer is  Ashwini

Also be sure to visit the rest of the team too!










Kimberly Wiener --you are here





====================================================


Also Inspired By:



Darnell, this is an "Old" PTI Set I have never opened.
Maybe because it has Easter Bunnies and eggs??!!
Not too Sure







Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
-------------------
Ardyth said...

On a day like today in Toronto, where the inside of your nose freezes when you breathe in the cold air, it's wonderful to see a lovely warm bouquet of tulips, to remind me that someday, spring will come! Lovely!

Gillian R said...

So pretty Kimberley and love the spring colours

Unknown said...

So pretty, and the colours are so bright and cheery!

Amelia said...

Saw your card at The Card Concept ... so beautiful with such pretty colors. Love it!
Amelia

Dotty Jo said...

Fabulous card, Jo x

Shelly said...

This is so pretty! Love the colors!

Barb Ghig said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS card, Kimberly...WOW! Your Copic coloring is amazing (looks like water coloring) and I love the Biggie sentiment! Really stunning card, and perfect for all these challenges!

Darnell said...

Oh, well done, Kimberly! Trust me, I've lots of those sets, too. Sometimes they happen when I'm ordering something else and then I lose my focus, especially if I click on "Sale" ... ! I have to say that this is a gorgeous stamp the way you have colored it and designed your pretty card around it! From your supplies, it looks like you colored your tulips with Copics which is amazing because it looks to me like you watercolored your bouquet! Outstanding!

Thank you for the honor and thrill of playing with all of you this week at CASology and the unique fun of joining our two challenges! Thank you, too, for your kind words and for linking your card to my NBUS Challenge #3!! Hugs, Darnell

Maura said...

I love this card, Kimberly! The soft watercolor look of the flowers is just lovely paired with the bold sentiment....Pinned for future CASEing!

Kara Lynne said...

Beautiful CAS tulips! I love the placement of them off the edge of your card.

Anonymous said...

Such a fabulous card!!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

SO pretty!!!

Nancy said...

Kim, I love this card! Love the look of the flowers and the bold sentiment. Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday. Love your work!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful card Kimberly, I love the PTI sentiment. Hope you use it more now. Thank you for sharing your inspired by card at the Card Concept!

Joyce said...

Your card is just gorgeous--those flowers are perfectly colored, and great to look at on a chilly winter day. I thought I recognized them--had to check, and yup, I've got that set, too. It's a little dusty though.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Hello beautiful friend! Hello beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kimberly!! I love your flowers. They are so pretty. Your coloring is amazing. Wonderful Birthday card.

Hannelie said...

I LOVE tulips... and you made them steal the show!
Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday Kimberley!

~amy~ said...

Love!
You have such a way with color!

Lisa Lara said...

Gorgeous Kimberly.

shirley-bee said...

Beautiful card, Kimberly! Love the soft colouring of the tulips and the added dots. Thanks so much for playing along at Seize The Birthday.

Julia Aston said...

Love the orange in sentiment and florals!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

So soft and pretty Kimberly! Thank you for the inspiration on CASology! Hazel x

Patti said...

So soft and cheerful! makes me long fro spring : )

Patti

Deepti said...

This is soooooooooooo pretty !

Kim Heggins said...

Kimberly...this is simply gorgeous. I love tulips and these are just stunning.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Lovely Springtime card!

OH Babs said...

Kimberley this card is beautiful and I love the softness of the colors.

Judy1223 said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! I want those tulips in a vase in front of me right now. Sigh. Your coloring is perfect and the sentiment is one I have always admired and wanted! A beautiful card!!!

Monika Reeck said...

that BOLD sentiment I love it
and your coloring woooowwww
looks like you painted this flower my friend
I LUV THIS CARD
so elegant and so CAS
I miss your visit at last CASology challenge DATE...i thought maybe you are overwhelmed my friend..I was making a card using my new Kuretake Japanes water color...maybe you like to hop it to my card here is the link to make you easy...
and happy Sunday Kimberly...

http://creativewithmonika.blogspot.de/2015/01/you-re-special-card.html

Anonymous said...

This popped right out at me over at Card Concept! I really miss seeing you-- and have so much of your work to catch up on. LOVE that sentiment font. Wonderful work as always!! You do great one layer!! See you soon!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with The Card Concept!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.