Thursday, January 29, 2015

FUSION January 29


FUSION!!!

What a wonderful HEART theme this challenge!
Did you have fun the last challenge?
I sure did!


I punched some hearts for a FUSION
of the sketch and the inspiration.
What fun! 

I sure hope that you will join in again.



PROCEDURES:
1. Play with just the sketch challenge.
2. Play with just the inspiration photo challenge.
3. Or you can create FUSION by combining BOTH challenges into one card.
4. Use the challenge graphic and link back to Fusion in your post.
5. Please read the other considerations on the Our Rules Page before playing along.



Savvy Heart Banner!!!
PTI Heart to Heart 3 Sentiment 




And if you can, when you check out other cards, 
DT or players, 
please leave a little lovin' hello! 
It means more than you know
 to brighten a day!



 I hope that you enjoyed my cards all of the DT creations, 
and that you in turn will add to 
the FUSION Gallery!

========================================


Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!
--------------------------------------

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

----------------
Julia Aston said...

Pretty heart banners on this!

Rosmarie said...

Gorgeous Heart-Card!
Rosi x

Kara Lynne said...

I love the patterned paper you chose for your hearts! What a fun card!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Stunning card. All those hearts are just fabulous.
Caroline xxx

Shelly said...

Oh, this is SUPER SWEET! Love it!

Nance said...

Fabulous! I need to be a fly on the wall in your craft room for a day to watch you in action! lol I love your work AND the fact that you put out a card or two everyday!

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful card! Such a clever design with the hearts hidden behind the circle die cut. I like your use of patterns on the hearts. So nice!
- Shauna

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.