Saturday, January 10, 2015

World of Dreams - Colour Me!



Stampin' Up World of Dreams

Joining my pal Katie Brooks - KB Stamps!
in her challenge!  She is on the 
DT for Colour Me.
Yay Katie!

I have NEVER used this ink or stamp set....
So here I go!!!!!


Supplies:
Stampin' Up! World of Dreams
Stampin' Up! Perfect Plum Ink
Lil Inkers Stitched Rectangles Mat Die















Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
-------------------

Dotty Jo said...

Stunning work! Your card making just blows me away! Jo x

SD pooja said...

Simply Beautiful Work !!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Thi is so pretty and delicate looking Kimberly! Lovely sentiment too! Hazel x

Neha said...

Beautiful stamping and lovely colors.

Jenny Engelke said...

Gorgeous card, Kimberly! I especially love the words lightly stamped in the corner...what a nice touch! Thanks for joining us at Colour Me this week! 3

Kim Heggins said...

Kimberly this is so so beautiful and I love those amazing colors and your images, so pretty.

~amy~ said...

Yay...this is GORGEOUS

Monika Reeck said...

I adore that purple in two shade in your card soooo serene and Great scene Kimberly Love this and I am sorry not visiting you long my new office make me busy to new adaptation again hehe :) ..I miss you .hugs, Monika

Barb Ghig said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS card, Kimberly! I love how you created your scene, and how your stamping keeps the eye moving around the card...so pretty!

stampwithsandy said...

I agree, absolutely gorgeous, Kimberly! Love the collage style stamping and the stitched frame. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at CMCC!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

I am so lucky to have such wonderful friends in my corner and SOOOOOOOOOOOO talented. Look at this beauty! WOW.I. LOVE. YOU. I. LOVE. THIS. CARD. Thank you for joining us at Colour Me!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I have no other word to describe this beautiful card!

Darnell said...

Oh, man, I can see Mt. NBUS will be getting higher! I think that is a super sediment, Kimberly, and you've used it and the whole set brilliantly in your design! The plums are a perfect choice!! Thank you so much for entering my NBUS Challenge #3! Hugs, Darnell

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.