Saturday, January 24, 2015

Inspired by YOU - The Challenge and Stampin' Celebration!


Inspired by YOU!
Alot of times I will see an awesome card that
you have made
and I will be inspired to "make it my own"
I saw just a SUPER FAB card the other day!

Laurie of Stampin' up North's card caught my eye.
Here is my take on her card.





I was totally inspired by

Here is her AWESOME card that she entered 
to 2 of my FAVE challenges!

Isn't it FAB?!!!!!


I hope you can squirrel away
 some time to join us too!




















Masculine Cards!



Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!
--------------------------------------

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

---------------


Unknown said...

Seriously Kimberly! You know what this looks like? CANDY... spilled onto the paper! So delicious! You go for making another card...

Monika Reeck said...

I dont know what to tell STUUNNIIIINGGG!!!!FIrst card with many shape of heart I adore you8r version as also the card from Laurie but yours are more BOLD with that red color..and your just us girl card is sooo sweet and great mimic the photo inspiration red and black heart...and the manly card is a winner on my eyes...I am still lazy only make 2 card last post...would you mind to see it its a background flower card hehe :) happy sunday my friend..big hugs, Monika

~amy~ said...

Busy Girl...these are all sooooo SWEET!

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful :)

Linda said...

Such a cute card Kimberly. How about that last Seahawks game? GO HAWKS!!!!

None None said...

Gorgeous cards, Kimberly! I love the CAS and graphic look to all of your cards!

Lynn Put said...

All such wonderful cards! Love the designer paper hearts and sprinkling of sequins on your first card and the design and colors on all of them.

Chris Dring said...

Wow! These are some amazing cards! Love your case on the first, and all the others are equally terrific! Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

Deborah Frings said...

Fabulous cards and such a contrast too. Love the texty blue guy card - perfectly CAS layout. Love it. Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room this week!

Karen Day said...

What an awesome trio of cards, Kimberly!!

OttawaMom said...

All your cards are fabulous! But all those cascading hearts and sequins on the first one, are amazing! Love it!

Judy Woodland said...

Very pretty cards. Great take on the challenge, thanks for playing along with us this week at Just Us Girls!

laurie said...

Wow! Thanks so much! Your card is far better than mine,though.I love the black and red combo!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful use of all those diecuts! Gorgeous cards all!
Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

wendi said...

Beautiful card! Love how you put together the different hearts. Very nice! Thanks for playing along with the Stampin' Celebration inspiration challenge!

Heather North said...

WOW! I'm inspired by both of you. Love the string of hearts and all all the other inspiration on your blog today.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun heart card also congrats on TMR
win

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.