Saturday, March 25, 2017

Baby "GIRL" Blog Hop for Lesley



I ADORE you
 Lesley Croghan (O'Connor) !!!!
Lesley has always been so supportive of the the entire paper
 crafting community!!
I have been blessed to be on a few
challenge teams and she is just to 
amazing!

I had to use the newest sweetness
that I have!  
The FAB new Waffle Flower Stamp
Set:  Popping In!



Lori Turner's Inlinky post!
(HERE)

WAFFLE FLOWER CLEAR STAMPS, POPPING IN





Looooove this paper!
Drive By Crafts
Drive by crafts has it 30% off !!!



========================================= 
Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------
Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
==========================



Dotty Jo said...

Oh, my! How adorable, Jo x

Linda said...

Such a sweet baby card for Lil Miss Croghan.

Nance said...

Oh my goodness, Kimberly! Cuteness overload! Love this! Glad you joined the hop for Lesley!

Lisa Elton said...

Awww, this is just as sweet as it can be!!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Kimberly, these little animals in the drawers are so sweet! Love your coloring technique!

Lesley said...

Oh my! Such a cute card! Thank you my friend for your lovely words and kindness! I am so blessed to have a friend like you! xo

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.