Friday, March 10, 2017

Coffee Loving Cardmakers - Guest Designer for March!

 Yay!  Well Hello.
I'm so GLAD to be a GUEST at the
Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog!

I remember hearing about
it's beginnings...

WOW.. it has grown. 

I mean, we may not all be into the
same crafting, or same crafting
styles, but coffee, tea and cocoa,
 HOLD THE MUG!
I am in... and TONS
and you are too...

Coffee, as well as cardmaking,
really is a passion of mine.

Check out my post!


Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog - HERE!

========================================= 
Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------
Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
==========================

Becca Cruger said...

Loved this adorable, bright design! Thanks for guesting with us!

Happy Dance said...

Hey!! Congrats on being GD for CLC for March! Very cool, my friend, very cool. And speaking of 'cool,' your flamingo coffee card is on amazing creation!!!! WOW!! I love everything about this hunk of gorgeousness. The colors are perfect, the dies are delightful, and the sweet little piece of twine is perfection. Fabulous card. Love it!! Bev

!neke said...

Congrats !!!!!!!
Great card again !

Ineke X

~amy~ said...

wahooooo! You know that I love this...it's magnificent and on my desk💚

Kim Heggins said...

Wow....this is one amazing and beautiful card. I am in love with your fabulous flamingos!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, that flamingo cup is fabulous! Love this sweet card.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.