Friday, March 24, 2017

Coffee Loving Cardmakers - Guest Designer for March - ll

Welcome to my SECOND posting for
The Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog
 as a Guestie!





Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog - HERE!



========================================= 
Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!


----------------
Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
==========================


Dana Gong said...

Awww beary lovely design! Love colors too!

Shelly said...

This is too cute!

Beverley said...

Congrats on your GD spot, though well deserved as you are such an inspiration. Loving the bear on a bike and the coffee cup nestled in his basket! FAB card layout too. Hugs Bev (Uniko) x

~amy~ said...

I ADORE this cutie card!

Monika Reeck said...

I knew you are best friend from Amy :)
you well deserved to be Guest DT miss lady
and your card oh so cuuuteee
love the bear in the bike and the coffee on his bike hehe makes me smile
cute cute Kim
and I miss you hope you visit me back?
I will be thrilled yayy
Happy Friday sweety
hugs
Monika

Michele K. Henderson said...

This sweet bear on a bicycle is the CUTEST! Definitely my favorite card of the day! Love the fun color and design!

Cris G. said...

Super sweet and perfect for welcoming spring... and coffee, though it's always welcome :)!

Arianna Barbara said...

Oh my!!! Too sweet and cute!!!

New Creations said...

Such cutie pie creation with fun design and sweet bear image, cheerful!

Ann said...

So cute! Love the cup in his basket.

Becca Yahrling said...

aww, love that sweet bear! Is he bringing me more coffee?? lol

Verna Angerhofer said...

Such a cute scene you made with those images. I really like it.

Fikreta said...

it's wonderful!

Lisa Elton said...

This is so cute and reminds me of ET!!

Happy Dance said...

A big congrats to you on your GD gig at the CLCB! Very cool, and well deserved my friend. You card is a shining example of exactly why you're guest designing... Absolutely fabulous!!!!! That bear on a bike is just plain fun, and I love that he's got his coffee. The butterfly looks like it might want a bit, lol. Very sweet card. Just love it!! Bev

Karen Letchworth said...

Lovely!
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth

Helen F. said...

Such a fun card :)

Nikki said...

This is so cute love the scene you created

Waving My Wand said...

Haha, so fun. Even the bear has to make a coffee run. Love it!

Vonmariedesign said...

Adorable, I love it!!

Tink said...

Your card is so BEARY CUTE!

Hetty said...

OMG, how fun the coffee in the basket, what great imagination you have.
Love the card!

Lisa said...

Such a beautiful and sweet card! Love that bear riding a bicycle...lol... adorable and love the colors...

Vicki Dutcher said...

How fun is he! Very cute card

Helen Gullett said...

Love having you as the March Guest DT over Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog. This card is super adorable and cute. Thank you for the inspiration!

Sanna said...

what a cutie!

Linda Creates said...

Fun card with the bear on the bike. =) Love the snowflakes coming down on your site. TFS. =)

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Total cuteness! This is such a fun card!

Cynthia Cole said...

Love your card!

Tracie Pond said...

You know someone will try to carry their coffee in their bike basket now. Cute!!!

StampingbugKerry said...

Ha ha...Only in the imaginary world would this polar bear be able to ride that bike without flipping over backwards! TOO FUNNY! Love your coloring and the flower basket in front! :)

Ericka Strange said...

Adorable card! Love the colorful butterfly and the bear is so cute! Great job.

Jessica Lynn from JessicaLynnOriginal Studios said...

Fabulous! I love the Coffee Lovers Blog hop I am always so inspired by all of the amazing card and crafting artists. I really love your card.. great job!

Have a great day!
Jessica Lynn
http://www.jessicalynnoriginal.net

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Adorable!!! Love how you colored the image

Unknown said...

Such an adorable card, I really like the little bear on the bicycle.

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Love the adorable scene with the bear and his coffee to go!! So funny!!

Cindy C. said...

What an adorable scene!! It made me smile.

Dana said...

Fabulous card!! Love the little scene you created!!

Psychomak said...

So cute.

Celeste Goff said...

Such an adorably sweet card! I love the patterned papers, that sweet bear, and that fun and creative layout!

D.Ann C said...

Darling scene and I LOVE how you colored it!!

Dee said...

So cute!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so super cute!!!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.