Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Under the Weather....


Last week I went to urgent care
and was diagnosed with a myriad of things...
I'll start by saying I work in 
an unheated warehouse...
It's been so cold that I get it in my bones
.... and apparently it lingered.

Now my mom is sick....Awwwwww.
I wanted to make her a sweet card.
Let her know I care..and 
Ooops I'm sorry I passed my
ick to her.....(!)

I added to a few challenges...
It has been way too long since I stopped by to say hello to some of my old
teamies at CASology...
It's been a long while.. 
CASology,  my first DT will 
always be so close
 to my heart.




Challenge #104 Sentiment

For your blog



========================================= 
Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------
Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

==========================

Hannelie said...

So good to see you in the gallery Kimberly!
Your card is just perfect! Hope you'll feel better soon ♥

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my....this is just too darn cute! so sorry to hear you have been under the weather! Sending well wishes your way.

anja curvers said...

So sorry to hear you have been ill, hope you are doing Well now. Awesome card such a funny sentiment. Glad you joined us over at CAS on Sunday.

Happy Dance said...

There's so much going around by us...I've only been hit once, but poor DH is down with something again! Hope you're feeling better, and your mom too! Goodness!! This is just the sweetest card. LOVE those sweet chicks, and your coloring is so pretty! The sequins, along with that scalloped die really finish your card off perfectly. Just darling! Bev

Judy1223 said...

Kimberly, I was so happy to see your card in the CASology pool, but so sorry to read that you haven't been feeling well. I hope you and your mom both feel better soon! (If I remember correctly, you have a birthday later this month...you need to get better soon!) Your card is an adorable get-well card, I love that image and your coloring is fabulous, as always! Thanks for playing along at CASology!

Kreative Kymona said...

Hey Kimberly!! So good to see you over on this side of blogland. I'm so sorry you and your mom are under the weather. I hope both of you feel better soon. She will love your card. It is so cute. I lvoe the little chicks on that sentiment. Nicely done. Thank you so much for playing with us this week at CASology.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.