Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Artsystamper Addicts Design Team - Memory Scrap Page!

TheArtsystamperShop


I am sharing the amazing illustrated 
digital images of


Again I am creating with the lovely images from the Sketched Spring Blossoms Digital Set.

I wanted to showcase my favorite photo of my Mother in law Karin.  
She has a relaxed happy smile while she is all dressed up at our wedding.
We had a lovely outdoor wedding and the sun really cast a lovely light on her.
 I colored the blossoms in the same colors as her lovely outfit and for the greenery added some blues to accent the greenery in her flowers.
 





This set is also offered already colored.....
WOW..
I love that!  






Also for (U-Tube) video tuturials on using Digital Images as well as tricks, tips, coloring wioth alcohol markers, and many other techniques, please visit:
BZ Cole Mixed Media



Sentiment: Altenew Sentiment Strips
Coloring Medium:
 Spectrum Noir 
Tri-Blends Alcohol Markers



Colors: Hydrangea, Blue Turqouise, Green Turquise, Jade Green, Bright Pink, True Blue.






=======================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 

LOVE!

=======================================

Dotty Jo said...

This is lovely! Your outdor wedding sounds brilliant, Jo x

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.