Sunday, August 25, 2019

Polka Dot Orchard - Hey Chick!


Polka Dot Orchard Guest Designer!



Sharing today the sweet cute images from
Polka Dot Orchard featuring the EGGS-tra Special Easter Digi Set.

I had so much fun coloring this 
cute "peep" image !

Well..wish me luck peeps...
.I go in for surgery in a few hours for a thyroidectomy.  I will recover a week and a half I am hoping.  If anyone has any info on this procesure, please share!!  
Thanks Chickies!





Hope you can pop on over to check out all of the images available at Polka Dot Orchard!



EGGS-tra Special Easter Digi Set image 0



=======================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 

LOVE!
© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.